Friday, February 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, all of this gallows humor does make one wonder whether the clueless Italian winemakers of California borrowed a trick from the Scottish moonshiners of West Virginia, not that I would know anything about that. I was a child raised by Christian teetotalers so obviously I really could not care less about the finer points of moonshine still operations and the possible applications of that, not to mention the mental confusions of Heather. Needless to say, my body and/or body parts are not included in that trick. Well, my driver license does allow for organ donations but, anyway, if you try to catch me that way apart from natural causes you can be sure that you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the criminal law, obviously. Thanks for listening.