Friday, February 19, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I vaguely recall making the acquaintance of Robin from Buffalo, N.Y., who lived down the hall during college and accepted one weekend of hospitality, when three or four of us visited with maybe her mother somewhere in northern area of Los Angeles. However, I later moved to a different floor and do not know recall what happened to her. She seemed to disappear from college and I never really heard a clear explanation of that, whether she was expelled or just dropped out for some unexplained reason, so I really cannot explain the details of what her problem actually was or why I am hearing about all this Robin garbage in a scrambled way through the back door when it really wasn't that important. Sometimes people just disappear from one's life never to return and this not a problem. If I never see or hear from her again so much the better, fewer problems for me, not being confronted by the psychotic delusions of these neurotically challenged New Yorkers. This bizarre presentation of Robin makes me want to flush all of this stinky rotten pineapple juice down the toilet where it belongs because, anyway, I never had the slightest connection to North Carolina.