Saturday, February 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I am such a nice person that I would never really want to have to say what I really think about the continual whining of Bill. Guess what, Bill, all those royal commands are not demanding the presence of you, Bill. We would not want Bill to get the impression that we were even thinking about Bill at all. Not that I would be able to express that, much less even think of it, nor we would want to transfer that thought to ditzy sounds-like-Donna, whose idiotic rantings do not deserve to be taken that seriously. I thought I heard you saying that there could be a special place in hell for Donna because she never does anything helpful. And is Debbie Donna's identical twin sister? But of course that wouldn't be true either so I am just going to ignore this huge snowball of garbage because if you really had attended college with us you would know that nothing that those angry people say can ever be taken too seriously because, anyway, we really don't quite understand what she is talking about, so whatever.