Friday, February 12, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I did think that was strange how Anne was pretending to be so offended at the suggestion of Punch when, anyway, it was only Kool-Aid with maybe ice cream or sherbet floating islands, and also that wasn't the point of it. I don't quite remember why it seemed funny at the time to be joking about punch. I must have been out of my mind to even be there, but only because I was told that I had to go along, not because I particularly wanted to be there. Anyway, Anne is usually angry at pretty much everything that I do or say, as if I were a form of vermin, so it really was not particularly surprising or unusual that Anne would be screaming at me and making a huge complicated mess out of something that seemed so very small and insignificant and utterly devoid of magazine depths, maybe some TV skit. Ok, fine. So whatever.