Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I don't know why I just don't care about playing the part of a "heroine." If you want to be a surrogate mother to a group of annoying whiners, fine, go right ahead and explain the facts of life to them, thereby blasting Dareda's empty head into a million pieces, which is really the point that you are angling for, obviously. I don't know why I really don't care about being responsible for that or not. Yes, I suppose that I could have taken the opportunity to declare my disgust and shock at Dareda's bizarre statements. On the other hand, I also dislike Pam, who was June Guildwitch's roommate, and resent being forced to converse directly with such an obnoxious busybody who really doesn't deserve a crown just for being a meddlesome big mouth. So basically I just don't want to be bothered. Sorry if that doesn't meet your exalted expectations, but I just don't care.