Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I never was aware of the existence of Helen.

You are the ones who came to thrust upon me all this Helen garbage when actually I just thought you were talking about a song. Hear me roar.

So why are these silly Midwest dogs nattering about nothing much? I didn't ask them to target me. I really don't want to hear about all of Helen's publishing woes. All of these clues are making me curious to hear more and yet, even so, I can live without that. My salvation comes from faith in Jesus, not from the machinations of some Italian medicinal technicians. All these people who don't know a Methodist from a Catholic from a Presbyterian are no help to me so I really owe them nothing.

Notwithstanding all of this commotion, killing me would do nothing to heal Babylon. I am just saying, I don't know anything about that. Maybe I should read more books.