Friday, October 7, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Aren't we all getting a bit tired of the strange wordings emanating from the Interplanetary Group of Ad Checkers? Since when do I have to discuss my personal business with those whiners and complainers whose planetary alliances are not clear to me? I am just saying. I was not necessarily placed here to help you. Oh, are you calling yourself a goddess? I thought you were just a another primitive slave worker on the payroll just like everybody else on this planet, obviously, or how else could you afford such a microphone. We were all supposed to be on the level living in a free and democratic country where everyone is born equal before the law, at least in a legal sense. But you have yet to prove your allegiance to America's Bill of Rights. You only got citizenship by virtue of your marital escapades, not because you have any notion of a U.S. Constitution.

So what is the source of this fictional myth about redheaded women and why should I care? I just thought you were pulling someone's leg, but enough already. The joke has been carried too far already. Get real.