Friday, October 28, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone out there is overly obsessed with the fact that a high school classmate of mine in 9th grade was H. Catto, who never liked me, just sat there glaring at me, and anyway we never talked, so I really don't care if I never hear another word from those dreary political people who I never met and don't know anything about. Wasn't it you who was telling me that her father was fired by Bush or Nixon or somebody political? Or maybe I didn't get the story straight so I don't want to have to say something wrong when I have no idea who these people are and I don't know why you think that I would know something about that. You were telling me that the Cattos are really from England or something garbled that way. Oh, I didn't know that. I don't have the foggiest idea why I should care about that. I don't have any good source of information on the catty whiners to understand who is saying what about whom. I only know that I don't know anything about it.