Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I suppose that some might think of Jane as a perfect casting choice for the role of brainless bimbo. Probably some would find it difficult to imagine how such a vapid character as that could have any real thoughts that would matter in real life. I really have no idea why you are yapping and carrying on so about actresses. Don't we all have something better to do than to obsess on the acting professionals whose lives are always such a horrible mess. Perhaps after so many roles they forget who they were in another lifetime. I don't know. I have heard of Reese's Riff-Raff in Atlanta but I have no idea how they could be so well connected to Ted Turner's network and Jane's Lunching boxes that we would ever have occasion to discuss that. I just have no idea how all those things got all stuck together in a huge mess.