Thursday, October 27, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do vaguely recall upon reading the diaries of great-grandmother, learning of the political activities of my Dad's aunts and uncles, mainly his Aunt Julia and Uncle Ariel, who were apparently very involved in Republican party politics of the Nixon era. However, I am not aware of the political involvements of the current generation. Times have changed but I personally am not very interested in discussing party machinery. I suppose that with some of these party machines, you can just punch a button or push a lever and they will crank out their party lines, but that is really not something that interests me in a personal way that I would want to discuss that with complete strangers of whom nothing is known, basically just that they are whiners who maybe own a vineyard and that is the only thing they really care about in the long run. I am just not interested in getting involved in that type of party politics. It just wouldn't matter.