Friday, October 14, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Oddly, come to think of it, I don't think that is exactly what Jan said about Terry, although I really can't remember. I really can't see how all those things that my roommates Jan and Joy said got all twisted around into a huge mess. And how did my name get attached to that? I never had the slightest connection to Terry, personal or otherwise, so I have no idea why these broadcasting people imagine they have got something on me. I can easily imagine that broadcasting people can get really mean and nasty when their careers are on the line so obviously it would be wise for non-broadcasting people such as myself to steer clear of them entirely. I would not want to get involved in that type of hiring problematics. So, fine, I will just let them run their own show so as not have to worry about trying to identify persons who are complete strangers to me. I wouldn't know anything about that.