Thursday, October 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Someone is angling for a story about Stormie's buttons but I am not the one who saw that. I only heard someone talk about Stormie's buttons but I don't remember who that was, maybe Robin although I am not sure. The details get fuzzy after so many years. Sometimes naive and simple-minded people such as Robin are so overwhelmed by the sight of celebrities they are gushing about these details that are really not so germane to the real point of the book, but I wouldn't really know very much about that or who was making an issue about that. I once read one of her books but I can't really say that I would want to do what she did or explain who those people were and why I am hearing someone talking about that. But anyway that is really not a reason not to write a book. I don't have that type of story to tell. A book is not written to explain the details of what not to do, to confess to what was done wrong. Why bother? The book is written when there is a story of redemption and forgiveness worth telling. But I am nobody important so obviously no book would seem appropriate in my case. After all, I'm no Helen.