Thursday, March 30, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I too heard the British Royalists talking about the pending monarchical takeover of the USA, whenever that happens, if ever. So far it is only some speculative ramblings of dubious legal value. I thought I heard John Bueno online accusing me of being a Royalist traitor but he was confused. I only remember that Alana was complaining to me about Nan's obsession with Charles and Di, although, I don't know, we all can read the same papers about the British royals but as of yet the British coin is not produced by us. And whose face should be on the USA coin? We have who? Abe Lincoln famously on the penny, also George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, FDR, JFK. Only rarely do we glimpse Sacagawea or Susan B. Anthony, not really queens, just coin faces for some reason. It is not my place to choose the coin faces, certainly. We probably have some type of committees assembled for doing that sort of thing. Just one person can't change the coin faces without some popular acclaim, certainly. No one was arguing that point that I can recall.