Monday, March 20, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, you may be asking what dialectical dialogue could I possibly have with the pathetically stupid hookey players of New Orleans? Well, yes, I am asking that myself because this is all news to me. I have no insider track on the gutters of New Orleans, only glanced at whatever was in the news, not really interested in learning more about that dreary stuff, so this prolonged interview is a ridiculous and useless exercise in futility. Why am I detained to answer your many stupid questions, while they sit there spewing upon me as much inventive scorn as their puny little brains can muster? This picture is wrong and you yourself are the very definition of wrong, needless to say. I just want you to let me off this train because I don't really have the answers that you are looking for. I am not the information source that you seek.