Sunday, September 17, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Why do I have to repeat these stories over and over again? I already told you about high school, how Patty Cruz, the only thing that I can remember about her is how she sits there reading mostly Kahlil Gibran and maybe other eastern gurus. There were several of these Bahai's in our high school class but I probably don't even know who all of them were. But Patty was nobody important except maybe in her own mind. She mostly pals around with Kathy but I mostly ignore them because I know who I am even if they don't know much. You would think that I should have witnessed to them but it is not so easy to do that when their minds are already predetermined against me. I see how they plot and scheme behind my back, how they are confined to playing the role of opponent no matter what, how they twist my words and mangle the story beyond recognition. I can see how if I were not grounded in my own mind I could easily get confused by their strange plottings and be trampled underfoot. But the Lord helps me more than you know.