Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Once, many years ago, when I was living in Central Florida, I was talking to someone in Orlando and they made some comment about Tammy Faye Bakker, who was at that time living in the Orlando area, now divorced from Jim, and something about her having faith to start her own ministry. Who was that I was talking with? I can't remember any details of that. So that was a bit interesting to hear these famous people talked about, but then again I suppose that they have their friends and persons who care about what happens to them, even if I don't care that much. Given that I never mentioned this conversation to anyone, your lack of ethical confidentiality has been duly noted and you are thus disqualified from access to confidential materials of a top secret nature, well, at least you won't get that from me. Needless to say.