Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I remember my mother mentioning that Hazel is from Alabama and possibly has an extensive background in the KKK, but Hazel was actually not related to us. She was one of those crazy in-laws that are difficult to explain. Thus, I suggest that your anti-racist activities would be better focused if targeting the Cranford/Cline cousins. Needless to say. Screaming slanderous lies at me will not change the facts of history, needless to say.

Besides which, I believe that I have every right to defend my good name from slanderously false and wicked attacks, whether they come from Jewish or Persian sources. Race of the accused slanderous liar matters not. So just being Jewish (or Persian) does not shield you from legal jeopardy if in fact we learn that you have been willfully and maliciously falsifying your facts.

My life is a true story, not a work of fiction, needless to say.