Saturday, September 23, 2017

Which Reminds Me

The question remains, how can I teach the proper spelling of 'check' and/or 'paycheck'? That is the only thing that I care to know more about.

I once read a novel by Marcia Davenport in which a Czech violinist figured as one of the characters, but that was a trivial fact of no consequence. I never had any illusion regarding the reality of this piece of fiction, a novel read one day and forgotten the next. Besides which, I have every free speech right to express my disdain of catty Heather and her crew of bumbling idiots (sad that so much power and money wasted on these worthless people), not that the thought had crossed my mind. But if you are asking for war, fine. Ultimately, I will win the war and you will pay for this. The sooner you pay up the better for me. But of course you have the power and money to mangle the results. You would rather delay the inevitable and extend your guilt to areas not contemplated by me rather than to fix the rather small original problem because, anyway, you are such a nuisance. You just don't care so why am I wasting my time on this useless and futile exertion of energies? You are too stupid to even get that you lost. Even if you lose you still win, sort of, so why should I stick my neck out only to get trampled by a mob rule?