Thursday, September 7, 2017

Which Reminds Me

When I was living in California, Alana Haze called me on the telephone to fill my ear with all her emotional problems, her sordid affair with that guy in the youth group at church which now disqualified her for marriage to Loren and also about Carol, Mark's former girlfriend, oh I didn't know that, who supposedly tried to slit her wrists but apparently she was found before having bled to death, after having performed some strange athletics with Mark at a party, but that was before my arrival, although Alana was not clear on the details because they were in another room, so that was a sad story. Actually, the more I think about this, the more I do not want to be bothered with learning more about the personal problems of these white trash California people so I will be moving away soon. Strange how when you meet Alana at church she seems like a rational, reasonable person, but then when she calls you on the phone you are surprised to learn how sick she really is.