Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do remember hearing online the curses that Bob had pronounced upon my life. Bob is throwing me to David. As if I would care about that sociopath. As if. As if. As if. The Bible says that whoever is cursed by God is cursed, which raises the question: Is Bob God? Must we depend on Bob for all blessings of this life? If Bob is God, then I am indeed cursed. And yet I would submit that Bob is not God. It is not so much God, but all the curses of these various others people that creates a serious problem. If God loves me and has a plan for my life, then the curses of Bob will just bounce back upon his own head. I don't need to make that happen. It just will happen in due course of time, although I may not have that much time to wait around watching Bob's dynastic blueprint falling apart. I need to get a job and pay my bills and take care of my own business, let the chips of Bob fall where they may.