Saturday, February 3, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I suppose that we could also ask our high school classmate, Ana Patricia Molina, whether she is somehow related to President Molina, although our policy generally is to NOT get involved in the local politics of whatever country that we are serving in. Besides which I never have much opportunity to speak to them that I should ask all sorts of nosy personal questions about their genealogical and socio-political connections which would probably do nothing to improve my social life in the long run. That would be pointless. Can't we just leave the bad jokes in the dustbin of forgetfulness? Incidentally, a quick run-through of Leland Bement's genealogy shows that his mother's maiden name was Wilson. How odd. I had never noticed that before. That makes me wonder whether he is somehow related to the vicious nasty Wilsons who will twist your life into some weird pretzel and later bits and pieces of things will appear, barely recognizable, in some worthless rock bomber album. How interesting.