Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Oh yes, I seem to remember someone in high school saying something about the yearbook staff and how some prank had been done there or there was a rebellion of the yearbook staff or something. No details of that were given. It was just something vague about a disturbance on the yearbook staff. I was not on the yearbook staff so I wouldn't really know anything about that. I was on the newspaper staff but not the yearbook staff. Carmen was the president of the yearbook staff but I was not on the yearbook staff so I really wouldn't know anything about that. The yearbook did not display much interest in the newspaper staff, only one sort of lousy photo, so, yes, they just do whatever they want to do and complaining about that would be sort of useless. The yearbook is already in print now so what would be the point?