Thursday, February 22, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, during high school my family belonged to Club Del Prado, which, for a small monthly fee, has an amazingly huge Olympic swimming pool and also other amenities, including tennis courts. More recently, someone told me that the Club Del Prado was bought out by some Arabs and renamed and its membership made exclusively for Arabs. So I guess I won't be revisiting that place. I am not an Arab. Even so, that is not a reason to run off and make some weird alliance with Honduras. Have you forgotten that El Salvador buys its guns and airplanes from Israel with which to fight against Honduras in the Soccer War or potential sequel requiring military defense? Yes, I haven't forgotten that. So what is your point in trying to make me an Arab, other than to make a joke that is really a lie? We have no time or patience for these Palestinian jokes. This is a serious matter.