Sunday, February 18, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, there she goes again, Stephanie driving down the center of a two-lane highway so that no one can get around her or pass her by. We are all apparently stuck together in this traffic jam, waiting for boring roadhog Stephanie to get over herself, to get a clue that she is not the center of the universe, that actually I wasn't paying that much attention to her boring chatterbox speech. We belong to the same high school class, but the line goes in single file to collect the high school diploma, which I possess. I walked the line and got my high school degree. I have the diploma stored somehwere. And where were you? Where is your paperwork? There is no record of your paying tuition to attend my high school. Where were you on graduation night? You are no high school classmate of mine, you pernicious intruder, and I will not stand for you pretending to represent my interests. You cannot even translate so you obviously have no place here.