Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Which Reminds Me

On a Sunday, many years ago, when I was living in California I was attending a church called Newport-Mesa, and there I ran into Tim Cederblom who was with a girlfriend of his, one of those little blonde bimbos who always follows him around like a puppy, and I was invited to go to lunch with them at one of those fast food places, so I did that, and, yes, I think that was the last time I ever saw Tim. I cannot remember what her name was. So, yes, I am actually rather bored of Tim and his tall tales. I have better things to do than sit around listening to Tim's weird stories that I can't take seriously. I forget who told me that his mother did not like her. They were wanting to discourage her hopes regarding Tim so maybe that was another clue to her to not take Tim too seriously, because all she gets is a fast-food lunch with me.

Not that you are missing anything important not having boring Tim around to drive you crazy. If I never see them again I won't be missing anything important. They are such dreary bores, always so full of themselves and nothing else.