Monday, January 21, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that someone was talking about how in our modern society, the traditional principle of families as the place for the raising of children seems to be under assault from modern technology, which presents various alternative options of surrogacy and donor banks as alternative ways to produce biological offspring in a not necessarily principled way. Why is that other weird Ann still obsessing on this topic? These things were much talked about at one time although I personally conscientiously speaking would never do that. Perhaps you have mistaken me for one of our maids who would take too long to explain here, even if I knew very much about that.

You said that you wanted to reproduce the "Cheaper By the Dozen" scenario without a husband, but the resulting real-life experience might not be so pleasant for anyone involved. I will not be available to reenact your birth control fantasies. Needless to say.