Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it was a bit inconvenient having attended a high school so predominantly populated by Catholics, we Protestants being a tiny minority. And what if we were excommunicated by those rude and vulgar foul-mouthed louts (although not everyone was that bad, only some of them were terrible)? We are not necessarily missing anything of importance or quality by shunning intimate communication with this mindless rabble. My salvation as a Christian is not necessarily dependent upon the opinions of them. My salvation as a Christian is a personal relationship with Jesus, the Son of God, which does require some communication and learning how to read the Bible and that sort of thing although I never got that from Catholics. I already have Revelation 3:20 in my heart so, and if a tree falls alone in the forest with no one present to hear that, does that mean that it made no sound?