Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, during my senior year of college, I do remember voting about something. The way they had originally explained it to me, at the time it sounded like it might be a good idea, whatever that was about, so that when they told me to go right now over to the administration building and vote, I did whatever they said and voted, although I cannot remember now what that was about. I learned later that some people had been tipped off not to vote, but apparently I did not get the memo in time to avoid placing my head on the chopping block, my name being one of those on the list who voted for whatever that was about. Although I often hear various references to that, I really cannot remember anything more about that. Perhaps you really should be asking that crafty reverse engineer Sharon what she was thinking about, because I really cannot say.