Friday, January 25, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, who is this imaginary rich person who is supposedly going to give me all of this money? I keep hearing that message from somewhere, but then it never happens.

Renell was sending out messages accusing "Calkins" of Michigan of attacking her, but that could not be me. I have no connection whatever to Michigan.

And also I have no idea of their existence. Only later do I learn of the existence of Sam. Oh, my Dad had an uncle named Sam. Oh, my Dad's Uncle Sam had five children. Oh, the diaries of great-grandmother say somethings about them. Oh, I didn't know that.

Even so, if "Calkins" did not invest in the failed Bay Area scam & fraud project to start with, then no financial return can reasonably be expected, so I do not see why that should be any concern of mine.