Sunday, August 18, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I forgot. I actually do have some portions of my rock collection which I brought into the United States after high school. By rocks I mean pieces of rock of a mineral nature, such as, for example, lava, pumice and other pretty rocks that I collected and which reminded me of various places that I had visited at one time or another during my childhood. I seem to remember that my mother had threatened to make me throw everything away in the yard, and I might have thrown out some of the larger pieces, but I still have quite a few of the rocks, although I can no longer remember where all of them came from. My memory cells are fading faster now. Even so, yes, and what kind of idiot brings a suitcase full of rocks from overseas and gets them through customs at the Los Angeles airport?