Sunday, August 25, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that you were saying something, years ago, about the mysterious Book of Dissing that you were saying that I would never get to see. Of course I could not have seen that while your attitude problem was screaming in my face. And yet now I can see that is actually spelled "Dyzan." So, yes, thanks for the clarification.

And if some day you should get that you are being thrown out of a window, well, you will need to understand that your extremely anti-Christian aggressiveness is really starting to scare people, so we need to be studying that. So you really think that you are the master race, well la-di-da. That attitude did not work so well for Hitler, now did it? So why should icky you get a free pass to be boasting about that? Did the thought ever occur to you of the brilliance of the bright stars denied to the human race because I have not been able to get married and have my children? But time and chance happen to all. Supervisors have designated for a singles place which might seem a very depressing job for me but someone has to do it. Better me than clueless you.

I should not have to tell you, it goes without saying, that you will not be elected to represent the Christian interests of our Christian family. You have so disqualified yourself long ago, needless to say.