Thursday, August 29, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember how they were always so angry about us being too boastful of our own country, which is the United States, and always warning us not to be boastful. Yes, and what other country than my own am I allowed to boast about? After all, I was born in Modesto, well, actually Ceres, the next town over. And why can't we arrange to have these Italian people shipped home to Italy, if it bothers them so much that we are boastful, and they really are more boastful of Italy than of "our" country. Yes, that did bother me also, but I try to shrug off these annoying people as not worth wasting my energies upon. Very soon I will have returned to the United States, where I can finally dump these Italian Sangios in the garbage bucket on the way out the door.