Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Which Reminds Me

I really do not need this worthless "James" person for anything. I do not understand how they came up with that crackpot idea. In this next life, when I look in the mirror, I do not want to see his ugly face looking back at me, needless to say. Yuk! I don't get my stuff from the outer dregs.

Online he was boasting of having repented and turned to God after high school and tried to rearrange his life, which is all well and good. I am glad to hear that some church people tried to counsel him. We are not saying that we do not understand the forgiveness that is granted by Jesus to these sinners of blurry definition as well as those more well known.

However, on the other hand, I personally do not share his obsession with Stephanie and cannot be expected to care. She might have been his torrid high school love affair, but as for myself, having sat there in economics class and seen the obvious evidence of their fond affections for each other, I am in no way fooled by this latter charade. That was no concern of mine. I congratulate myself on avoiding these trashy people.

Spare me the drama.

They obviously need to work out their mental problems with professionally trained counselors, before trying to dazzle us with their wrong and garbled schemata so lacking in actual facts.