Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crazies

There are so many crazies out there with so many different opinions, many of which have nothing to do with me and what I believe. I must pick my battles. It would be unwise for me to go around punching out every person whose opinions bug me. There are so many ideas floating around that are just twisted or sick or broken or just flat out wrong. I must reserve my strength and wits for those matters in which I can be effective. I must confess that I have not always been wise in this regard. Nevertheless, there is no way that I could effectively communicate with that Nigerian guy, what's-his-name. It is not my responsibility to fix his head. Someone really should do it but it is probably not going to be me. There are already people in his life hopefully who will be honest with him and tell him that he is barking up the wrong tree, hopefully. There are many problems with that whole situation, the Nation of Islam, but it is not a battle that I would pick for myself to fight nor is it a battle that anyone wants me to fight anyway so I really have nothing else to say about that. It is a problem too big for my brain to understand. There is a huge spiritual void in those people's lives so just screaming a bunch of stuff about crazy leftists is not going to accomplish anything constructive. The problem is much bigger than any one person can fix. It takes a village, I suppose, to really ruin everything.