Thursday, February 10, 2011

Machelle

Yes, Machelle Bush was in the same journalism class as I was and she probably remembers the Nigerian guy, whatever his name was. There was also a Chinese guy, whatever his name was. Kristin Jeffries was much better about chatting with those guys than I was. She always seemed to know something about them if you could ever figure out where she went after she spent a few years teaching English in China. But anyway, Machelle also might remember what his name was. You could ask her. I won't be calling Machelle any time soon. After all, everything I ever said to her has long ago come rolling around, like the time we went for a walk for some reason around the area near where I live, not far from Greenbriar mall. I well remember that Machelle talked about the land that she inherited somewhere in Texas. She and her family went to the site and saw the patch of grass which is or will be hers someday. So maybe I mentioned something about my Texas connection for whatever it is worth. Very odd how sometimes Machelle can be friendly and the next minutes it is like she gets weird and starts screaming at me for no reason which is why, like I said, I never want to hear from her again. It could be interesting to compare notes but it would not be worth it.