Thursday, February 17, 2011

Permissions

I wonder what makes these people think that I ever granted them permission to monitor my entire life? I do not recall ever granting any such permission and if I ever did grant any type of permission, such as to sit next to me at the college cafeteria table, you presume too much to imagine it was ever extended this far into the future. Thus, any and all permissions are immediately rescinded and revoked never again to be renewed. Is that clear enough? I hope so. That said, how can I extract all of these Internet spies who seem to be monitoring my every move? It is grantedly easier said than done. Nevertheless, you cannot expect me to do further work without a paycheck. I must have a paycheck now. Immediately. If I am not allowed a husband to help cover my expenses and help me with this stuff then I must have money which in this day and age requires a real job with a steady paycheck so that I can pay my expenses. I cannot expect my parents to foot the bill for me to write your silly stories about all of these things that maybe interest you but that are of no useful value to me in this present age. I am expecting your call ASAP.

Just because some distant Burns ancestors might or might not have participated in the Jacobite rebellion, a political movement that sought to restore the Stuart monarchy to the thrones of England, Ireland, and Scotland, that does not mean there is any news value in this point. The Jacobite movement has been a lost cause ever since 1746 when Bonnie Prince Charles fled Scotland after his last failed attempt to muster an army and invade England. His body is buried in Rome, in Saint Peter's Basilica, although his heart was buried separately in another cathedral of Rome. It is said that his illegitimate daughter might have had three illegitimate children whose descendants intermarried Polish nobility. So whatever. Who knows?

Yes, I am sure that certain Catholics would love to see a pro-Catholic, pro-French monarch installed on the throne of England but, anyway, would that not tip the balance of power even further against Protestants? And anyway, why are you so rabidly angry about Moncrieff who merely stated the obvious, that the current monarchs of England possibly have a more legitimate right than some remote connection several generations removed and living in exile in Poland.

Life goes on. Who am I to say what will happen tomorrow or the day after? I just want my money because, after all, I am not dead yet so I must pay my expenses, like I said.