Thursday, February 10, 2011

Letters

Yes, I vaguely remember that at an MK retreat one of the sons of missionary Bruno Frigoli, maybe Italo although I am not sure, asked if I would be interested in staying in touch by correspondence. I said no, that I was not interested, that no I don't think so. So that was that. I see from the Internet that he and his wife Sharon are pastoring a church in Santiago, Chile, called the "Jesus, The Only Way To Live" church and that they also lived for a time in the Canary Islands. So that's nice. That is a very appropriate name for that church. Like I told him in the first place, I was really not interested in corresponding with them so I do not see any reason to live any other way than this. After all, Jesus is the only way to live, if you know what I mean.