Saturday, February 26, 2011

Green

Yes, it does boggle the mind that anyone would care what Jan Green said about anything. I roomed with her for about three or four months and, well, I don't remember much of anything, so much trivia that I never want to think about again so why would I repeat it? Nor would I care to get back in touch with those mindless motormouths and that goes for a few other people on Spence Third North as well. I cannot have those mindless morons running my life. Funny how people tell you things that, maybe because I was just a roommate, they imagine will not be repeated by someone else in the room and circulate throughout the universe. I do not want to be responsible for all of this chit-chat they are depositing in my brain. Later I will be killed because I was just standing there listening. It is amazing the things people say in a college dorm, things they quickly forget and never talk about again. Oh, did someone mention that her sister's husband, after the baby was weaned, wanted to nurse himself? Or maybe not. Oh, umm, well, maybe I do not even know who those people are and never want to meet them, could not tell you who they were even if you paid me, so anyway I did not go back there. I cannot help you with that.