Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mark Brown?

Yes, all I did was tell the volunteer that no, I will not be volunteering for them. I don't really have to explain why. I just didn't want to. It does make you wonder what Mark Brown did with all the taped conversations he was making of everyone. He was the sound engineer who unbeknownst to everyone was secretly tapping all the telephones and bugging the conference room so that he would know everything that was happening. He always did seem to know a lot about everything. It was weird. It is weird how all these people are always angry with me over basically nothing. I did not really say all that much or anything that everyone does not already know so why is everyone always angry with me? It is weird. I just don't even know why I should apologize for Mark's sloppy handiwork so I won't.