Monday, February 7, 2011

Work work work

Yes, I do feel sorry for these fat ugly blobs like Sue and Dauna and Stephanie. They just have to work work work like dogs because they are very poor and have nothing else, no talent or beauty to recommend themselves. Without talent you can work and work and work and never accomplish very much. My story is different than theirs. I was killed at an early age so I might as well not have any talent. I may have more talent than they do and yet I must work work work for nothing much. I am just a living dead person, a zombie of sorts, who matters to no one so because I was dead before I knew what happened to me. Vanity vanity all is vanity as the speaker of Ecclesiastes says.

"What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? [One] generation passeth away, and [another] generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever....[There is] no remembrance of former [things]; neither shall there be [any] remembrance of [things] that are to come with [those] that shall come after."

As the writer said: "I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all [is] vanity and vexation of spirit. [That which is] crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered....in much wisdom [is] much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

"For there is a man whose labour [is] in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it [for] his portion. This also [is] vanity and a great evil."

"He hath made every [thing] beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. I know that [there is] no good in them, but for [a man] to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it [is] the gift of God.