Monday, January 20, 2014

O Canada

It goes without saying that Canadians have nothing to say to me about my personal assets. I would never think to contact them in Washington, so removed are they from anything that matters in life, Washington being a backwater of no interest to me. Thus it would be utterly rude of the creepy wicked Saword family to interpose their pathetically wicked noses into my personal life. It is true that for two or three years I did attend the same school as those two ill-tempered Canadian children, Dawn and Craig. However, the fact is that Dawn was quite a nasty broomstick of a classmate to me. There is nothing else that Dawn could ever say to convince me to call them, especially not now. After all the rude messages they sent me in the first place for no reason other than just for the sake of being nasty they should not be surprised to find themselves with my door slammed in their rude and wicked faces. Was I supposed to give Carol a prize for being unbelievably rude and nasty? Hopefully the wicked Andersons will get a clue that they are nothing to me. Our great-grandparents have been dead for a very long time now and the Andersons are nothing but uppity-up snooty arrogant nasty people as far as I can tell. I could probably say something similar about Carol and the rest of them also: ditto ditto ditto. Whatever. Hopefully they will be getting a clue that there will be no dialogue with the creepy Kraiss-Klein-Klan, and they have only themselves to blame. Enough said.