Friday, January 10, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is true that during college I did spend way too much time hanging around with those mental retards Lynda and Dauna, Lynda constantly repeating everything that Terry ever said and Dauna parroting whatever Lynda says. Karen Ha was also in our music class so she would remember how Terry would stand there in the classroom door ruminating out loud on many subjects. I really don't remember anything specific. It was a constant thing with Terry, always blah blah blah. I could try to remember a few things that got thrown into circulation mainly because of Lynda not screening out all of these trivialities that are best forgotten by us. I no longer remember anything about Terry. I don't really run in Nordic circles all that much anyway so I really would not know what happened to those people. I don't really understand the Nordic thing because, personally, I prefer to think in English.