Thursday, January 30, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It seems very strange to me that someone is trying to cast me as the Lilith to their Eve, assuming that this Lilith of Jewish myth ever existed, still I am not she. I am no demon spirit even if I did have a doll collection as a child. I did not light candles to that, unlike some Roman Catholics I could mention. I am flesh and blood, a human being descended from Adam and Eve just like everyone else on the planet as per the way I read the Bible, so there is no reason to suggest that salvation by faith in Jesus Christ is not available to me as to all humans it was designed for, which obviously includes me. I knew that I was being naughty even at age three when I lured the 2-year-old David to the bathroom to demonstrate how the gender equipment works but even so Jesus forgives me and loves me just as much as everyone else on the planet. Sorry if this disturbs the supremacy designs of some racial engineers. I don't know how I got that stupid idea in my head, actually. But anyway I was only three years old. I cannot speak for the adult Laura and her Costa Mesa gang of mental dingbats.