Thursday, January 30, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, once while living in California I lived three months renting a small room in a woman's house. Laura had a daughter. The weird thing about her that I learned a few weeks into that time was that there was a Jewish man who would come over and spend the night with her. She said that she needed a man in the house but it was like brother and sister sleeping together. I thought that was so weird. The appearance of evil is sometimes much the same as the evil itself and the Bible instructs us to avoid even the appearance of evil, but I think I will leave it to God to administer the justice on their heads because I really wouldn't know and anyway they are not my problem and also I cannot say that my own appearances are what I should be my primary concern. I don't even remember their names now, it has been so long since I moved out of there, glad to be gone from there.