Thursday, January 2, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it does seem very strange that the Moore family, while pretending to be Christian, are actually practicing Islam to a cruel extreme. That is not the way Christians ought to be treating me which is why I no longer count the Moores among my friends either. Who knew that Laurie Way would turn out to be such a back-stabbing traitorous piece of garbage, notwithstanding having six children to balance her generosity on account? How utterly rude of the Moore trash to do that to me. I could not care less about the Ways and Moores at this point. Joy is another fat ugly Moore pig of memory. Laurie is just another example of nasty rich dog whose expensive college tuition did not produce anything better than a free or low-cost community college education might have produced given that all she got for a husband was that slobbering idiot Al Moore, who marveled at my straight As on Western Civilization class quizzes because he himself could not really make the grade, obviously.

Anyway, I certainly have lost all respect for those horrid Moore dogs Laurie and Joy. Someone please tell the Moore trash that they can expect to rot in hell because as far as I am concerned because whatever they did to me will be done to them.