Thursday, January 9, 2014

Which Reminds Me

It would seem sort of awkward to have this Larry Kraiss idiot always angling to stab me in the back, as if I did not know that his own mother Barbara was most likely the source of whatever snarky gossip was in circulation at the time. Barbara always was full of the most scathing commentary on various people which was another reason not to spend very much time talking to her. After all, her husband is the college president, extremely rich and powerful. If you run afoul of the Kraiss family they can really mess up your life big time. I only remember something Barbara said about the girl who had arrived on campus with already her own album recorded and having been a backup singer for rock bands. Barbara quickly made it known all over campus that she was quite the trash. I can only imagine what scathing things Barbara would have said behind my back to others, which is another reason to minimize the amount spent talking to her about anything personal outside of school. I could not begin to explain where Barbara got all of her information. Years ago President Kraiss came to Florida and spoke at a missionary retreat event attended by my parents. There he commented on the fact that a rape had occurred on campus, some girl being attacked by several guys, but I don't know who those people were. They were not in our class, obviously. I only know what my parents said about what President Kraiss said. Beyond that I don't know anything about it.