Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Yes, and who is this Gretchen Grams Anderson that I should be aware of her existence? I admit that I was not. Ok, so more recently I learn that she married Tom Anderson? Am I supposed to be impressed? I might have heard her parents' names mentioned somewhere. Perhaps Susie Stewart knows them. Susie knows all of the missionaries by name and personally but I do not know them. Susie is an interesting source of gossip about all of the missionaries but I would not be able to remember anything specific that Susie might or might not have said about the various ones she talks about because Susie talks much and says very little in terms of specific, just that she thinks they are all so wonderful and stuff like that. I really don't remember the Grams of California. Are they related to the Grams of Florida? Nobody has ever mentioned them to me so obviously I really would not know anything about that.