Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Which Reminds Me

So you were asking me a question about the Wrights. Miss Stewart, who grew up in El Salvador in the 1960s, married Mr. Wright, whose family were missionaries in Belize, otherwise known as British Columbia, so I suppose that strengthens the Stewarts' ties to the Old Country, even though their family were ranchers in Paso Robles area before they went to Central America as missionaries, but I don't have a clear picture of their aristocratic Jacobite aspirations, just that they would easily kick us around when they get tired of us lower class hangers on hanging around. So obviously we cannot depend on them for anything, even though they are expecting us to deliver something for them although I am not sure what. I doubt they would agree to pay our tax bill so it is hard for us to understand what they are yukkety-yukking about there in networking la-la land.