Sunday, June 26, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Lori Way from San Jose was talking at college about her double date in which the other couple was one of the sons of that extremely wealthy man who attended college with my parents and is now one of the college's primary benefactors, what were their names. I can't remember if I ever met them but I do remember hearing their prominent names mentioned sometime or another. My parents know them. Lori was saying that the other couple were really going at it which she found embarrassing to witness. Apparently there was not much conversation going on. At least she didn't say anything about the content of any such conversation. Well, apparently being rich doesn't necessarily mean everything. Their name was Heath, but their sons never went to college with us. They are just rich people. You can't be making out with her and also expect to get all my stuff. You only get one.