Monday, June 6, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Just think, I had my chance to get a life of my own but failed to kill my sister. If only I had a huge Rockefeller fortune, I could have hired some creepy Italian hit man to kill off the sister so then you can go around talking about how you were just helping, being as you are the dirty dark side of the bright shining Rocky lights, and what an unbearable hardship it would have been for such a wealthy powerful man to have this other woman looking so much like his wife, her identical twin, still hanging around to confuse matters. So you took matters into your own hands and now you are not sorry. I am thinking that you just want to elaborate on More's Utopia so you can further rationalize on matters of murder and/or euthanasia. So? I don't want to hear more about that, obviously. Where did this nightmare come from? I can't quite remember. I would be in so much trouble if I even thought of doing that.